Saturday, September 11, 2004

Maiden Post - Crashing the Blogsphere

No longer a bystander - now a participant. Whether I become the bug or the windshield will be determined by the 'sphere, so be gentle. Good luck in understanding the warped meanderings and/or analysis of the White Poet Warlord.

Well, that sounded ominous and menacing enough. But, I must confess that I'm neither (certainly not ominous).

Briefly - I am a husband, father, a patent attorney (ignoring snide comments), an amateur pundit and a Marshall University Thundering Herd football and basketball fan.

The title was inspired by an episode of "Seinfeld" - Elaine is searching for Peterman in Myanmar (Burma). Upon finding Peterman, he ask if she had trouble finding him. Elaine explains "no, you are the only white poet warlord in the neighborhood." Others may not find that as gut-bustingly funny as I do, but at least folks will understand that the title has no other meaning or impact other than from the context of this "Seinfeld" episode. Only two of the three terms are applicable - I'm neither a poet nor a warlord.

Hopefully, at some point, I will post something of mild interest to someone.

Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Olen -

Welcome to the Blogosphere and thanks for the link. I have added you to PHOSITA's blogroll as well.

Good luck and I look forward to your posts and blawg success - though I must say, Go Flyers!

Cheers!

Douglas Sorocco
http://www.okpatents.com/phosita/

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home